free night time download:ultimate solution

ISP
bsnl
To find bsnl server time just telnet it at ort 13eg:telnet 10.240.89.199 13run the above line in the run dialog (Win+R)10.240.89.199 is a sever to check bsnl usage.The main question is which server's time does bsnl consider when noting the time u connect... :PYou can set ur time to the one found above and then restart ur router 10min from tht (u can use windows scheduler and telnet scripting - google it)There's the solution... :yahoo:Any comments do post :whistle:

hehe.. good for those who are desperate about 1-2 minutes ! I appreciate the way you found it ! Telnet to their server ;) ! They may even block your IP for telnet-ting to their IP :) !! Cool

members/dheerajbhaskar/
Welcome to broadbandforum.co
telnet 10.240.89.199 13
This is one of the web sites for usage check of Old Dataone users.
Have you tried in other websites /
To check time any one will do.

@members/appus/
They may even block your IP for telnet-ting to their IP
When the IP is dynamic how BSNL will block ?
Suppose I access the web site through another ISP ? ( say Airtel)

Earlier I was also asking same question for time syncing.But I'm seeing that BSNL server's time is in sync with time.windows.comI'm also in sync with time.windows.com and the EXACT time of login and logout shows me will date without any problem. So I suggest ou to be in sync with time.windows.comThank you

When the IP is dynamic how BSNL will block ?
Suppose I access the web site through another ISP ? ( say Airtel)

was just kidding ! :) !

and on a serious note, they can block your connection if they want ! As far as i know, they keep track of everything. which ip was given at what point of time to whom !

Back