Freeking At Night Time..

• Thread starter Thread starter neomax
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 4,443
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they will give that connections in areas where they have their own lines... till then there is not escape from 678..

what does this mean...sorry mate didn't understand

Well I am too facing siillar kind of issues with TATA. One thing that I have realized that escape from 678 is that you go for Router based connections and there you dont have to rely on the pathetic service of local cablewalla. Just login and njoy.

had a tri band connection with a VoIP gateway..it worked wonderful for abt 6 mnths but then it has been a pain in the neck so i switched back to tata connection dat i was using previously
is there any way dat i can have a router connection with dis tata broadband
- i have dis cable comin frm my terrace
- i had caled up dis vsnl tech support and wat they had to say is...dat is u fail to log out or disconnect and u shut down ur computer u won't be able to login d next time

please accept my apology for the Typo in my previous comment. Only TATA knows when and where they are going to provide router based connection. Till then they don't, it will stink. and you will have to bear with local cablewallas. !

so!! basically we come to the conclusion that ISP here suck!!!shit!! man can't even provide something as basic as internet to ppl properlythanx mate for ur help

lol. again u r confusing ppl if u r asking or telling

ya...rite..ur telling or asking?? even mine's tata connection is working fine, but i just can't digest that ...if u fail to logout u won't be able to login d next time

Well I am too facing siillar kind of issues with TATA. One thing that I have realized that escape from 678 is that you go for Router based connections and there you dont have to rely on the pathetic service of local cablewalla. Just login and njoy.

hey..can u gimme some model no. something to go along with a tata indicom conection( am the same one with the Error: 678problem) its getting annoying day by day..mebbe a router will solve the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back