Frequent Disconnection Due To Voltage Fluctuations?

• Thread starter Thread starter randomboy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 9,034
does mtnl take back modem? do they give any refund out of 500rs depositthey took for modem?

^^^I think deposit is non-refundable but yes they take back the modem, plz ensure that u take acknowledgement whenever u return the modem otherwise they will keep charging u Rs.80/month.I am sure u know mtnl billing... :P

has any1 actually tried to return the modem? can u give info?if modem rent was still being deducted etc?thanks in advance

i dunno bot the refund but they do not thatke the modem backas i hav told this before alsoi had disconnect my phone n bb cause i was shifting n got my new connecion so they gave my phone ka check but they din took my modem + for the new connection i din opted for the modem n i got a one for free n that one was utstarcom!! cause its ben like 8 months now n i hav not being charged for that!!!so i hav D-Link paid 80 bucks for like 7-8 months n FREE UTSTARCOM FROM MTNL!!! :)

imranais:you should do what akash did. disconnect the bb line and apply fresh withown modem (so only 300rs installation charge and no more rent).may be u would get as lucky as akash and get rid of modem rent. :D:pp.s. i think in akash case, they forgot to collect modem. and engg must haveticked modem collected field in software by mistake and hence no1 cameback asking for old modem.

^^^ Can broadband line be individually be disconnected as I cannot lose my MTNL number which is in use at my home for more than a decade now...Any idea anybody?? But I think MTNL must have the provision to return the modem they cant force someone to use their instrument if he/she does not want it and charge 80Rs/month for it....

"MTNL hain to kabhi sahi hain kabhi pura galat hain!"

Back