Frequent disconnection in Mumbai suburbs?

• Thread starter Thread starter chocos
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2,403
ISP
Hathway
I have been losing connectivity everyday exactly at 2:00PM, then it comes back online only later at night.
When it does come back online, it is not stable, it goes off every now and then for a few mins to an hour and comes back at its own wish.
Customer service only seem to repeat the same thing "Sir, you are facing a signal issue, I will contact the backend department and engineer will come to you with permanent solution". Same bloody line every single day and no reponse to the complaint ticket.
Not to mention, I am on the 5mbps plan, and I only get 0.97mbps if Im lucky. This circus has been going on for almost a week.
Am I the only one being fucked over? or is anyone else in the same boat?

Nope, no problems for me here (Borivali), connection has been fine since more than 2 months and I'm on the Speedway 5 Mbps plan too! Where are you located?

Alvord12 said:
Nope, no problems for me here (Borivali), connection has been fine since more than 2 months and I'm on the Speedway 5 Mbps plan too! Where are you located?

are you on DOCSIS 50 mbps plan or on 5 mbps plan.. because from ur reply to DOCSIS 3.0 thread it seems like you were o 50 mbps plan ?

Back