Frequent Disconnection: The Sequel

• Thread starter Thread starter netant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 7,613
now upload speeds are slow. not crossing 50 kB/s markdownloads are above 220 (torrents/private tracker)

can you post your DSL status page in here.;)

I face the same problem.. I configured my wireless router of Dataone UTSTARCOM to Airtel and Beetel 110 BX1 to my DataOne line.

UT does its work fine.. but My Bsnl Beetel line disconnects frequently.

When i am using the line, it works fine. If i switch on a torrent download and go to sleep, it disconnects within 30 mins. and remains like a nut:cry:

and this is making me going crazy :impissed:

I face the same problem.. I configured my wireless router of Dataone UTSTARCOM to Airtel and Beetel 110 BX1 to my DataOne line.

UT does its work fine.. but My Bsnl Beetel line disconnects frequently.

When i am using the line, it works fine. If i switch on a torrent download and go to sleep, it disconnects within 30 mins. and remains like a nut:cry:

and this is making me going crazy :impissed:

in the beetel modem setup page,

Advanced setup > DSL > uncheck ADSL2+

Avanced Setup > NAT > NAT session > decrease Max NAT Sessions to 500 and decrease NAT Sessions Per User to 500

this should solve your unstable modem problem

also dont increase max peers in your torrent client above 500 and 60 peers per torrent is ideal to download at max speed

Beetel220BX with BSNL broadband.Under Managementselect tr_069 clientUncheck box if selected.In DSLuncheck Adsl2+ mod mode.feedback.

I have tried it out !... will try out tonight ! and will give feedback tomorrow ! :thumbsup:No ! It did not work out ...

call airtel and get the beetel modem replace, seems to be bad RAM in the modem

it works fine.. when i switch it back to my airtel line... but guess i will ask the airtel guys to replace it:wall:

Your picture does not show settings for Airtel vpi/vci 1_32same modem can be used with dual, entries. I have both ISP's settings in one modem. Just change the RJ11 cable to ISP.Under statistics select ADSLcompare SNR ATTN MOD MODE ( preferred GDMT) etc. for Airtel then BSNL.Also In LAN page enter DNS208.67.220.220 and 208.67.222.222feedback.

Back