future plans of tata sky

• Thread starter Thread starter aswinm16
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 5,856
hey dude there will be any future plans only when there is any future....!!!:whistle:

Future plans of TS..keep removing channels and keep making packages..and ask there customers to pay more even for free channels..

No future, No future plans.Even if they have some in mind, I'm not going to be a part of it.

adding radio channels i think so..and playing chartbusters in one of the radio channel...[ A WILD GUESS MADE] after seeign satcodx website...
INSAT 3B,4A - India (83.0E) Last Chart Update: 2008-06-13, 10:13... there is a channel called chartbusters i think its a trigger ...and 3 radio channels towards the end of the page..

Well,

Mr Vikram Kaushik, Managing Director & CEO, Tata Sky Ltd. said, “We continue to see significant growth to our subscriber base -- a testimony to our continual efforts in providing customers with the best TV experience in the industry. We attribute the record sales numbers to our ongoing focus on providing cutting- edge technology, the most comprehensive channel lineup, innovative interactive services and top quality customer service.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

the most comprehensive channel lineup, innovative interactive services and top quality customer service.

:hysterical: Crap...

Yes Mr. Vikram Kaushik, we accept you have degree in English literature.

Back