Future Plans of BroadBand in India

• Thread starter Thread starter kanishka
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 6,739
why are we way behing the times.............they said we gon have unlimited bandwith by jan 2007 and still we hit a max of 8mpbs which is the max available for hire... and its damn expensive:wall: sometimes i am even ready to pay the humanguss bills... but still u get nothing worth ur money...

The worst part is that government based isp's attract customers on their low pricing........people fall prey to their cheap services...and as we know the customer care and support of government based services is horrible, once they have a large number,it makes the environment very difficult for private isp's to provide cheap broadband services......the consumers in a way affect the tariff of the plans !!!!

say govt rates are cheaper than private in respects as in like modems available at cheaper rates but dont forget its the people running the govt who are resp specially ministers i mean all those old guys damn what do they knw about internet... and moreover talking about govt in other countries speciallly us and canada govt provides excellent services at amazingly low rates..as compared to indian govt i mean if i pay for something i shopuld get a value for money.. isnt it now take my example i made a one time payment for c2110nokia and semens but modem does not even look like its worth that money...

hey guys we are fogetting they are offering only download what about the upload speeds???????

Back