Bright future for Broadband in India!!!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter sabariselvam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 7,063
have the 120.xxx.xxx.xxx IP , so I just cal 1500 right? or do need to call 125666. also what are the iptv charges?

Bro MY ip is always 59.183.xxx.xxxBut my friends is 120.61.xxx.xxxSo is their any way I can get it changed?Can my Friend try this trick? I have been using MTNL BB for 5 years now and my ip is never from a different series.

so very frankly if ur friend availes ip tv service he will be able to get the benifit

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

they will take 1499 as refundable deposite and within 7-8 days they will install the seervice and by the way y2s in which part of city u live another main thing is when that guy will come for installation he will see the picture quality and set ur profile to 6mb or 4 mb insist him any how to keep 6mb profile and ur line should be very clear coz ur sync rate is going to increase a lot like 6000kbps so if line is not good ur SNR is going to drop very bad so it will cause frequent disconnects and let me know ur username must have @ suffix right and which cpe u are using coz for iptv it requires 4 port multi pvc modem m using dna a212 it is the best till now and on our servers they block our mac of cpe so b sure which modem ur going to use coz if u'll change ur modem without informing them it not going to work

i dont know bout delhi i know in mumbai coz i ve seen thier NOC room and equipments in mumbai what technoolgies using and i know it will work definately in mumbai not sure for delhi

have the same CPE as you, my Ip is definitely in the right range.
I don't know about user-name

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

oh i live in marine drive
MY SNR is good

are i means check in ur modem settings if ur landline number is xxxxxxxx then ur username will be xxxxxxxx@a and ur gateway will be 120.63.0.1

Back