FYI:: Exclusive No More Unlimited GPRS & 3G Data Plans From BSNL

• Thread starter Thread starter amar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 63
  • Views Views 18,987
Today at 12.00 Noon went to Annanagar CSC and they also confirmed the availability of 1359 and 1499 unlimited plan and these plans are not withdrawn till this moment. So anybody in Chennai needs to get 1359 / 1499 unlimited plan, can utilize the chance !!Though the withdrawal maybe implemented lately, nothing harm in enjoying it when it is available. You are at liberty to disconnect your A/C at any time.

Got the above SMS from BSNL sometime back (19th Feb) which says 35GB from Rs 3000
So looks like they should have already killed the 1499 unlimited plan

Hey..its reflecting on the website...so i guess the unlimited plans are truly gone...

Anyway, my problem..I took this 1359 postpaid unlimited (at that time) plan on 3rd feb :wall::wall::wall:

Under which scheme will i be billed???

Hey..its reflecting on the website...so i guess the unlimited plans are truly gone...

Anyway, my problem..I took this 1359 postpaid unlimited (at that time) plan on 3rd feb :wall::wall::wall:

Under which scheme will i be billed???

After 18th have you ever checked personally in your nearby area at CSC, whether Unlimited plan has been withdrawn in your state ?

Pl refer my post # 47 and 51.

I suppose removing of unlimited plan by BSNL is a very good and wise thing, since today evening I could not even open this forum's webpage.That means "NO MORE UNLIMITED PLAN = FAST,RELIABLE & UNCONGESTED NETWORK".

Ya...i keep getting different types of answers from different places...however today evening one person confirmed that the plan is capped at 15gigs

check this link : :: BSNL 3G ::

Thanks for your link. This page is linked by most of the states. Even when I checked yesterday night only old rates are there. I think today they have updated this site.

Next, I will try the ipad 999 unlimited connection, after closing this 1359 at the end of this month.
Another alternate for me is EVDO ( 750 unlimited ). I have to recharge and check the present level of EVDO. :cry:

Unlike prepaid unlimited , withdrawing the post paid unlimited is not possible now, to withdraw the postpaid unlimited they have to shift the existing unlimited users to some new plans after giving six months time as per TRAI's guidelines.. So unlimited in Postpaid connections very much there (in chennai)with regards,vaithy

Unlike prepaid unlimited , withdrawing the post paid unlimited is not possible now, to withdraw the postpaid unlimited they have to shift the existing unlimited users to some new plans after giving six months time as per TRAI's guidelines.. So unlimited in Postpaid connections very much there (in chennai)
with regards,
vaithy

Thanks vaithy.

Yes, in the website they have not mentioned anything about post paid unlimited plan, even in another state link.

Back