Getting plan change from UL 750 to Home 500C+ Combo

• Thread starter Thread starter tripranav
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 5,208

tripranav

ISP
BSNL
I used UL 750 plan for a month and got really pissed off with the speed, so today I gave an application to change my plan to Home 500C+ Combo.I had some questions regarding this plan:As I applied for the plan change today 28th may, how much time will it take for the plan to change? The bsnl guy told it will take 4-5 days.Do I have to restart the router at night (2 a.m) so that what ever I download after that does`nt get charged?Or no need to do that?And also in the night unlimited time how much downloading speed I will get?

Go to data.bsnl.in, under postpaid orders, enter your telephone no in the prescribed format and hit search order. Check for the effective date and status as provisioned. It will get activated in the first week of June.

You need to switch off and switch ON the modem a little after 2.00 am and a little before 8.00 am. Make sure that the start and end times fall between 2-8 slot. You may automate the whole process using these tools.

1. Imran's Broadband Helper Utility

2. BB Scheduler - BroadBand Scheduler

Hope this helped.

Now, BSNL has changed their system. even if we don't disconnect after 2.am billing will be accurate as if we connect at 2am.

I too use UL750. I was planning to change to Home 1000 (2Mbps/5GB/Night free) but before I could do they they scrapped the plan under the new tariff. My usage is around 6 GB per month so Home 500 willn't do for me. The Airtel 899 impatience plan was perfectly made for me but I don't have a connection in my street. WTF! I am now planning to shift to UL1100 (2Mbps until 15GB then 256kbps)

guys i right now its 1:32 a.m and i am getting speed of 300 - 400 kbps download speed! (i tried downloading from 2-3 sites, still getting 300 - 400 kbps)i checked on portal its still saying ul 750 plan.how is this possible?

@ shinekochathI used the bsnl portal usage software you game me the link to. In that its still showing 0 charges for my downloads.I am still getting 200-300 kbps on downloads.What should I do? Should I download stuff? Am I on ul 750 plan or home 500c?

Back