Getting plan change from UL 750 to Home 500C+ Combo

• Thread starter Thread starter tripranav
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 5,208
@ shinekochath

I used the bsnl portal usage software you game me the link to. In that its still showing 0 charges for my downloads.
I am still getting 200-300 kbps on downloads.

What should I do? Should I download stuff? Am I on ul 750 plan or home 500c?

1. Go to speedtest.net, perform a speed test and post the screen shot. I think you are confused by the bits and byte business.

256 Kbps = 32 KBps

2. To check your current plan, go to data.,bsnl.in, enter the telephone no in the prescribed format and hit " search order ". Check the current plan, status and effective date.

Thats pretty confusing ... thats a hell lotta speed !! Better not take any chances ... avoid fat bills that way ...

Must be an error. Your speeds are really high. Did you check " Total usage excluding night unlimited " ? If your usage details shows zero, then go ahead with downloading.

Hey, your are lucky if you are getting this much speed, but it may be by error, coz. with 2Mbps connection the download speed should be around 200Kbps.

Your plan should be changed from around 1st day of next month, so surf as per your old plan. When your post paid order in http://www.data.bsnl.in/ shows your 500C+ provisioned than u can be sure that your plan is changed.

Guys in that bsnl broadband usage software its still showing 0 rs chargeable.and on my portal its showing ul 750 plan.but still i am getting 250+ kbps download speed throughout the day...I want to download loads of stuff but I am scared if at the end of the day I`ll be getting charged for it.Where can I get proper info on what`s happening here? Today is sunday so can`t call bsnl guys.

It seems that BSNL has set your speed profile incorrectly. Beware, they have the right to bill you - if you resort to heavy downloads. They would blame you for "misusing" the connection. It happened to someone I know.

Did you checked " Chargeable units excluding night unlimited ". Does it shows zero too ?

yup i checked on that exclude free time usage.Still its showing charged bandwidth 0Am I lucky or bsnl will F*** me up with my next bill?

Back