Global online shopping - Shop and Ship India

ISP
tata photon
Hello All!
It is a pleasure to join the India Broadband Forum.
Aramex Shop and Ship (www.shopandship.com) is the leading cross border online delivery brand in India
SnS is 100% focused on handling and delivering international online purchases.
Some international websites don’t ship cross border and if they do, they’ll charge excessively
-Get your hands on the latest international fashion & new gadgets before they launch in India
-Have the option to do comparative online shopping from the 1,000’s of websites and products available online
-Powered by Aramex, the region’s leading logistics brand, your online orders are in safe hands and secure halfway across the world!
With us as your shipping partner you can shop from USA, UK, China, Dubai, Istanbul.
Soon to launch Hongkong!!
Shop and Ship India said:
Hello All!
It is a pleasure to join the India Broadband Forum.
[color=rgb(0,0,0);]Aramex Shop and Ship (www.shopandship.com) is the leading cross border online delivery brand in India[/color]
[color=rgb(0,0,0);]SnS is 100% focused on handling and delivering international online purchases. [/color]
[color=rgb(0,0,0);] [/color]
[color=rgb(0,0,0);][color=rgb(0,0,0);]Some international websites don’t ship cross border and if they do, they’ll charge excessively[/color][/color]
[color=rgb(0,0,0);][color=rgb(0,0,0);]-Get your hands on the latest international fashion & new gadgets before they launch in India[/color][/color]
[color=rgb(0,0,0);][color=rgb(0,0,0);]-Have the option to do comparative online shopping from the 1,000’s of websites and products available online[/color][/color]
[color=rgb(0,0,0);][color=rgb(0,0,0);]-Powered by Aramex, the region’s leading logistics brand, your online orders are in safe hands and secure halfway across the world![/color][/color]

With us as your shipping partner you can shop from USA, UK, China, Dubai, Istanbul.

Soon to launch Hongkong!!

We have a special offer on membership too! you pay just 10 USD for membership instead if the regular 45 USD. All you need to do is email us at [email protected] for the discount coupon code

I bought an iPhone 5 from a seller on Amazon. It reached SnS Operation Facility in NY on 15th and they updated my package after 3 emails to Aramex India. Now, I'm seeing that the "Product Description" says Empty Box / Missing. What do you mean by that ? How come those SnS guys know that the box is empty and it has no phone ? So they sneak into every package they receive ? I emailed the seller and he provided me the capture of the packing slip which says 13oz. (no headphone) and SnS says 0.12lb when the phone is only 3.95oz. I've already reported this to Anuradha and Hassan and they're looking into this matter. This has never happened to me before. Seller shipped the package via USPS Priority Mail with Insurance and Delivery Confirmation.

Edit : I just got reply from Hassan and he's saying that they check packages when they see discrepancies. The scanner showed such and they opened the package and let me know the package is empty. So he wants to take it to the seller as it's his fault now.

[SIZE=11pt]PFA for the picture of the shipment in intact condition and it weighs 0.12lbs. We receive such cases and we suspect scam from the suppliers end in such cases. Please contact your supplier further procedures.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]This is what I got as reply when I asked then to show me pics of the scanned images.[/SIZE]

Hello ,
We have investigated this case.The shipment has indeed received by Aramex JFK, as an Empty Box. And the weight is 0.12 lb. USPS has updated as 0.82 lbs. we suspect a scam either at USPS's end or the supplier's end.
Below is what you can do, which the others did in such cases and at times got a refund from USPS
Aramex JFK Sends a letter in the letter head , confirming we received an empty box
Contact supplier, Supplier contacts USPS and takes up with them for refund
Regards
Shop and Ship India Team
anubisX said:
I bought an iPhone 5 from a seller on Amazon. It reached SnS Operation Facility in NY on 15th and they updated my package after 3 emails to Aramex India. Now, I'm seeing that the "Product Description" says Empty Box / Missing. What do you mean by that ? How come those SnS guys know that the box is empty and it has no phone ? So they sneak into every package they receive ? I emailed the seller and he provided me the capture of the packing slip which says 13oz. (no headphone) and SnS says 0.12lb when the phone is only 3.95oz. I've already reported this to Anuradha and Hassan and they're looking into this matter. This has never happened to me before. Seller shipped the package via USPS Priority Mail with Insurance and Delivery Confirmation.

Edit : I just got reply from Hassan and he's saying that they check packages when they see discrepancies. The scanner showed such and they opened the package and let me know the package is empty. So he wants to take it to the seller as it's his fault now.

The seller might not be scamming as his shipping slip shows 13oz which is 0.8125 or 0.82 lb rounded. The shipping slip is provided by USPS. So it's not the seller, I'm sure. Question is why would they open the package ? Coz I have the "Protection Service" active on my PO Box ?

Hello
In this case, As mentioned, your seller needs to contact USPS for further proceeding. The packages are at times opened for security reasons.
The protection Service is applicable on for shipments in transit from JFK to India
Regards
Shop and Ship India team

I received the picture of the empty box today. It says JFK to KWI, do you think I'm from Kuwait ? Or SnS is thinking I was born yesterday ? The package was meant for some Abdulrahman A. of Kuwait City.

anubisX said:
I received the picture of the empty box today. It says JFK to KWI, do you think I'm from Kuwait ? Or SnS is thinking I was born yesterday ? The package was meant for some Abdulrahman A. of Kuwait City.
Sincere apologies. Probably a wrong picture has been attached. We have request JFK for the right picture and details.
We shall get back to you on the same ASAP

So others are losing packages too !! Or they made a mix up in packages like they did one few months back. Gave me a tracking of someone in KSA.

anubisX said:
So others are losing packages too !! Or they made a mix up in packages like they did one few months back. Gave me a tracking of someone in KSA.
HI. Its not Losing packages but, yes Aramex receives empty boxes at times. Where Suppliers /USPS Scam them
In this case, we are re verifying with JFK and we shall update you on the same ASAP

Back