Go for Tata Sky+ HD !!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Prabal Dave
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1,765

Prabal Dave

ISP
BSNL
It has been around a month now .. I have been using Tata Sky+ HD .. so just thought to share my experience & probably things you would like to know.. :smile:As I said.. I ordered it a month ago.. CC told me that there is no exchange offer & you can only buy the STB through Credit Card Payment .. No Debit, No COD, Nothing ..!!He told me the normal price for this is Rs. 7300 & we are selling this for Rs. 4000 as a World Cup offer.. But after seeing the competitor price like Dish TV etc .. I am sure they will never increase the price .. :notallowed:The CC gave me some instructions on making payment & it was all done via IVR.. they told me that the STB will get delivered within 3 working days.. But as expected, i got a call on the next day itself :yahoo: & installation was completed before 1pm.. :dance: So here it starts: 625 hours recording is more than required.. You will love this feature if you are high on TV programs (I am not :imwink:) The interface is pretty cool better than normal STB.. & amazingly speed is almost the same .. (Repeat: Almost the same).. at 4k the STB rocks & I would surely recommend anyone to go for it.. :smile:Only thing I dislike is the less number of channels.. WC '11 has gone so the event based channels are also gone .. :cry: by the way India WON !! :yahoo::yahoo: .. Now only Discovery & NG are available ..Star Plus in HD sucks as much as Star Plus does.. :D Believe me .. Sporting event rocks in FULL HD & you can feel this only by watching ..so no sense of posting images.. Dish TV recently launched over 30 HD channels :ishock: which are almost said to be only in 720p.. so don't think of that..!!Finally, I would suggest you to go for TS+ HD without worrying.. :imwink: & experience the world in HD .. Only thing needed are more number of channels in HD.. This is my first post.. I hope you found this useful & more questions are welcomed.. !! :smile::smile:

Most people prefer 720p over 1080i for sports.

Most people prefer 720p over 1080i for sports.

I don't think so ..By the way ..Thanks for the first comment .. :)

Finally, I would suggest you to go for TS+ HD without worrying.. :imwink: & experience the world in HD .. Only thing needed are more number of channels in HD..

No HD channels no use in having hd! My suggest no to go for ts+ hd.

It has been around a month now .. I have been using Tata Sky+ HD .. so just thought to share my experience & probably things you would like to know.. :smile:

As I said.. I ordered it a month ago.. CC told me that there is no exchange offer & you can only buy the STB through Credit Card Payment .. No Debit, No COD, Nothing ..!!
He told me the normal price for this is Rs. 7300 & we are selling this for Rs. 4000 as a World Cup offer.. But after seeing the competitor price like Dish TV etc .. I am sure they will never increase the price .. :notallowed:

The CC gave me some instructions on making payment & it was all done via IVR.. they told me that the STB will get delivered within 3 working days..

But as expected, i got a call on the next day itself :yahoo: & installation was completed before 1pm.. :dance:

So here it starts: 625 hours recording is more than required.. You will love this feature if you are high on TV programs (I am not :imwink:) The interface is pretty cool better than normal STB.. & amazingly speed is almost the same .. (Repeat: Almost the same).. at 4k the STB rocks & I would surely recommend anyone to go for it.. :smile:

Only thing I dislike is the less number of channels.. WC '11 has gone so the event based channels are also gone .. :cry: by the way India WON !! :yahoo::yahoo: .. Now only Discovery & NG are available ..Star Plus in HD sucks as much as Star Plus does.. :D Believe me .. Sporting event rocks in FULL HD & you can feel this only by watching ..so no sense of posting images..

Dish TV recently launched over 30 HD channels :ishock: which are almost said to be only in 720p.. so don't think of that..!!

Finally, I would suggest you to go for TS+ HD without worrying.. :imwink: & experience the world in HD .. Only thing needed are more number of channels in HD..

This is my first post.. I hope you found this useful & more questions are welcomed.. !! :smile::smile:

But still Dishtv have Discovery HD, NGC HD, Movies NOW HD.Even they gave WorldCup in HD in same quality like other DTH
Tatasky will also upscale more channels soon.
Also i do not understand the logic to go for HD for just couple of channels,as u get rest of same content on other stb also.Recording is just for timepass no one will watch it later on 90%.

Back