Good News For Dish Tv Viewers!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter ksaisubramanian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 6,427
Hi All, I am a new member to the forum. I've been following the thread and I must say that the information discussed is of very high quality. I'm one of those who is considering going for DTH and debating TS vs. Dish (Reliance is in future and I'm not prepared to wait, considering the Sun DTH fiasco). After Dish DTH has increased the transponders, I see that the audit signal strength is substantially increased. In the Satcodx page I see signal strengths of over 200 for many channales and over 128 for most channels. My question is, has any of the dish tv users noticed an improvement in signal quality of in picture and audio quality as a result of this. Please share your experience

dear nothing is new as the transponder is added by DDD+ and not by dish well my advice is go for dish not for Tata Sky coz just compare there jumbo pack more channels n more services by dish tv and price Rs. 300 also they have tie up wid DDD+ which tataskky don't have

Irrespective of whether Dish had added a new TP or not, I am seeing significant number of channels having Audio bitrate of over 200, while not a single channel in TS has a bit rate matching this. So logically thinking this should add to the Quality of Dish's channels, right? Has anyone experienced higher quality of audio and video in Dish's channels in recent times?

Irrespective of whether Dish had added a new TP or not, I am seeing significant number of channels having Audio bitrate of over 200, while not a single channel in TS has a bit rate matching this. So logically thinking this should add to the Quality of Dish's channels, right? Has anyone experienced higher quality of audio and video in Dish's channels in recent times?

mtotbj, how did you calculate the audio quality of these channels in 'bitrate'?

hello itsme and kopoutitsme i agree with u for ur stands regarding regional channelkopout not only u paying for dishtv so dont think like that regional peoples also spending a lot for dishtv and please try to think like an indian (not based ur mothertounge )the only solution is dishtv and other dth providers implement language wise packages if i hurt u kopout iam sorry for thathello ravishdishtv have no tie up with dd direct they unloacked dd direct frequency thats all so u get all the dd direct chanels using ur dishtv stb at the same time Tata Sky locked that freuencies and adding those channels to their tps

dishtv have no tie up with dd direct they unloacked dd direct frequency thats all so u get all the dd direct chanels using ur dishtv stb at the same time Tata Sky locked that frequencies and adding those channels to their tps

DD direct channels use Insat 4B (93.5deg), which is close to NSS6 used by Dishtv. So dd direct is not a burden on dishtv. Tatasky uses Insat 4A, which is at 83 deg; hence dd direct channels have to retransmitted using its own transponders. Hence they are locked.

hello itsme and kopout

itsme i agree with u for ur stands regarding regional channel

kopout not only u paying for dishtv so dont think like that regional peoples also spending a lot for dishtv
and please try to think like an indian (not based ur mothertounge )

the only solution is dishtv and other dth providers implement language wise packages

if i hurt u kopout iam sorry for that

hello ravish

dishtv have no tie up with dd direct they unloacked dd direct frequency thats all so u get all the dd direct chanels using ur dishtv stb at the same time Tata Sky locked that freuencies and adding those channels to their tps

I Agree with the language packages i wouldn't have any problem with these regional channels if there was such packages....i find it frustrating to pay for 180 channels when only about 20 odd watchable channels are there for me. But i dont think such packages will be made available anytime soon though dish tv guys will continue milking us. :mad:

dear kopout personaly i dont have any problem with u if i hurt u personaly iam sorry for thati agree with ur views thats a natural feel to every one paying channels that he dont want hindi belt or regional every one feel the sameonly solution for this is either they give rights to choose the channels a customer wants or implement channels packages like hindi package,tamil,kannada,telungu,sports,kids etc etc then its easy for a customerwith out this all the operators (dish or tata) will continue milking us dont forget their target is not satisfy customers .to make money after all its a businessfor me which operater provide me the channels those i want with quality is the best (i saw so many treads saying that tata is best or sishtv is the best )all the best for u guys wishing u all a happy christmas and new year

Back