Good News Neo Sports and 9X Channels will be available soon..

• Thread starter Thread starter krishnash
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 4,688
Status
Not open for further replies.

krishnash

ISP
Broadband
Hi, One Good News for all Dish tv Subscribers. Neo Sports and 9X Channels will be available soon in the Dish tv.:):):):)

That's really a good news for dishtv users, but if you don't mind please provide the source for this information.

Hi,

One Good News for all Dish tv Subscribers. Neo Sports and 9X Channels will be available soon in the Dish tv.

:):):):)
This is really interesting and its really a good news for dish tv viewers:thumbsup:

hi neo,

I called CC just now. They told me that those 2 channels will be available soon.
Great man

im a TS user bt i hope dishTV users also get the 9X Nd neo channels soon.

I'm sure these channels would be added soon on Dish TV, because its a loss to the broadcaster for omitting the Dish TV platform. It may workout for niche channels like NDTV Good Times or Zoom to be on one DTH operator and not for GECs like 9X and Sports channels like Neo. The do loose revenue from advertisers for not using the subs base of over 2m. If added need to look at the additional cost before going for Neo since they are going to show primarily India matches played in India and which is anyway will be available in DD.

Well I am hoping for 9X.:DNeo Sport is not needed but hoping for Neo Sports+But there is no confirmation from Dish TV end so it should be rumor because his P.C is just 7:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back