Good News Neo Sports and 9X Channels will be available soon..

• Thread starter Thread starter krishnash
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 4,688
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi neo,

I called CC just now. They told me that those 2 channels will be available soon.

Well,They are saying the same answer from august,but they are not providing neo channels.But for me DD1 will show all the india matches so there is no need of neo sports

Well,They are saying the same answer from august,but they are not providing neo channels.But for me DD1 will show all the india matches so there is no need of neo sports
FYI - DD 1 will show all the T20 matches, ODI matches & Test matches which are played in Indian Soil. DD 1 will not show the Test Matches when the indian team tours abroad as they will show only ODI matches which are played by india in overseas. Eg., When india tours Australia next month ESS will not give the test match feed to DD1. They will only show the highlights of Test matches and the Triangular series which will be played between Ind - Aus- SL only India's matches feed will be provided to DD1 and I think they will also telecast the Finals of the Triangular series. Please note i have just given only example and this model will be applicable for the triangular series which will be played between Ind - Bangladesh - SA next year.

This is fake news bcoz:1) No source (link) is provided2) DishTV CC told me that they have no update for these channels.:madness:Please don't spread rumors.:madness:

This is fake news bcoz:

1) No source (link) is provided

2) DishTV CC told me that they have no update for these channels.:madness:

Please don't spread rumors.:madness:
There is confirmation.

I told you guys its a fake news.

This is fake news bcoz:

2) DishTV CC told me that they have no update for these channels.:madness:

I agree that, all our previous experience shows that whenever we ask about the new channels, the only answer we get from the CC is that they don't have any information about that. I think Dish TV CC is the last one to know about the adding of new channels.

Administrator please remove this thread , which is spreading rumors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back