Google Android 3.0

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 4,254
Yeah....that can be an option - saving as text files or so.Apps in Nokia for saving messages - well it will be a Treasure hunt now. But thats the only option left, i need my messages also & also i want to migrate to Android.....I will try to get some File Managers may be, which show me the Mailbox, and i can actually copy all messages to somewhere on Memory card.or may be, i can even do another thing - the PC Suite app allows me to read messages. may be i can Copy the content that way - copying around 4k messages!! But these are the only ways i can see right now!!

Oh thats superb yaar!! Superlike!!Thanks for the links......hope the thread stays!! I think it is sticky already, right??

Actually!! I tried this as well......now only the last step is remaining - buying an Android & copying th backup file created!!I have kept the notification email of this thread labelled under different heads as well!!

Actually!! I tried this as well......now only the last step is remaining - buying an Android & copying th backup file created!!

I have kept the notification email of this thread labelled under different heads as well!!

So when are you jumping the bandwagon ? :)

Income has stopped these days, so have to keep a tab on expenses.....i am on leave for my exams in May. May be after that when i get 2-3 months' salary, i might think of buying 1......its a long way to go still!!

Back