Google Android smartphone under Rs. 15000?

• Thread starter Thread starter vgowtham97
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 64
  • Views Views 13,944

vgowtham97

ISP
BSNL BROADBAND
I need a good android phone.I mainly use it for gaming,browsing internet,using apps.I am confused between Galaxy Ace and Wildfire S.Please suggest a good phone.

In that budget, the Motorola Defy is an excellent buy. You can get it from Letsbuy for 14,599 shipped, with a Jabra bluetooth headset.

Head over to : Buy Motorola Defy at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews and use the coupon ICICILB for a discount of 1200 to bring down the price to 14,599.

PS: To answer an oft repeated question, Letsbuy is reliable, not chors or anything. One member here recently ordered an 85K worth TV from them and got it without any issues.

Upvote 0
In that budget, the Motorola Defy is an excellent buy. You can get it from Letsbuy for 14,599 shipped, with a Jabra bluetooth headset.

Head over to : Buy Motorola Defy at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews and use the coupon ICICILB for a discount of 1200 to bring down the price to 14,599.

PS: To answer an oft repeated question, Letsbuy is reliable, not chors or anything. One member here recently ordered an 85K worth TV from them and got it without any issues.

Thank you for your reply.And whether COD at Letsbuy is available on all places or only at selected cities?

Upvote 0

Back