• Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 2,622

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
I cannot find these in my local market. Anyone here who has seen them available in their marketplace? Help?

so i visited the local spice hotspot again this week and surprisingly they have finally heard about this thing called the google play gift card.
the guy said that they can get one a digital version. something that they take out from an credit card machine type device which would basically worked like the scratch card.
i did not take the chance because well the number is open to everyone. not that i expected the guy to take a quick mind-shot of the code after it gets printed out.
he said that they should have the scratch cards on sale by august 11. would visit them again and get one for mom!

Upvote 0
I have used my CC to buy 500+ apps.. Even though I used to have root access in all my phones, I purchase ad-free version of apps to support developer. I never miss the offer price on apps.. Least I have used is games IAPs, at the max I buy permanent things like coin-doubler in SubwaySurf / Temple Run2..

@kkapoorr ji.. Yes, there is one app to list the already purchased apps (here), but that too is in-efficient if the number of purchased apps is too high..

@chromaniac I want the GP gift card for your same reason.. Please share the news here once it arrives...

Upvote 0
Yes I know about My Paid Apps. It wasn't enough for me so I went ahead and started marinating my own data.

Upvote 0

Back