Google Play Music (RIP)

that is a free feature. i have more than 25000 songs on google play music. 24900 songs that i never listen.

fuckers changed the featureset. cheating. :mad:

podcasts are weird because i had access to them when i got access to free radio few weeks ago.

It seems like a beta launch.. I'm seeing songs for other languages despite changing the recommendations.
Also do they not have pre-created playlists like Spotify does? Like for specfic genres like Indie, Rock, etc

they do have automated playlists but somehow they have hidden the english language ones here. recommended playlists change according to time and your location.

9WILrkP.png

this is what it shows at my end. it's a pretty fucked up situation. the version i got access to few weeks ago was much better.

These fuckers don't understand that the only people who will pay for the service are more interested in western content than the regional one. Like I am going to pay them 89rs for suggesting me top 10 punjabi songs.

i would suggest that to get a jumpstart... search a few of your favorite artists and play their radios. use the thumbs up and down button to mark your preference on individual songs.

Back