Google Plus Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter jayant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,207
  • Views Views 100,789
People over here, got the invites or shall I send it?@Jaymin! People who use Google Talk chat client are aware of these tricks from like years :)

Yeah but i didnt use Gtalk at all. My IM needs were pretty limited, and those were satisfied by Yahoo.

So good, so far

I actually can see more potential here than in Buzz or Wave. Looks like Google learnt from its previous mistakes.

Of course there´s plenty of room for improvements, and no guarantee that they´ll succeed this time, but they´re in the right direction.

About the restricted beta test, I´m all for it. It´s much easier for us, beta users, to learn the ropes with less users. Right now there´re so much to learn to do it at full use. Also, there´s some tuning to be done, specially at privacy issues, that is better implemented at this stage, with a limited number of users.

I really liked the concept of Circles, the way they work. Hangout has everything to be great, I already tested it and worked fine.

People over here, got the invites or shall I send it?

@Jaymin! People who use Google Talk chat client are aware of these tricks from like years :)

Thanks Sam.......... I got it!!!!!!!!!!

Back