Google Plus Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter jayant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,207
  • Views Views 100,795
ok. i know that this is not an alternative to groups so please do not complain again.

Aww, u cant steal my right to put another post, by that! :D But the pages might bring something to cheer about on Plus again!

And y isnt the link not working.....i mean the link provided on TW? Is it just me, or is the link broken?

This now look cool! I have shared this with the other Admins of my group on FB......to make 1 page there.

----------

And that direct connectivity with Google Search might become a really useful combo.....

it is not available to everyone out there :Pprobably big brands and channel partners.

As a sample, i just tried to select a category & it asked me the Page name i prefer, my Website, then whether its open for all....etc etc. So thats just for namesake right now?

Thats alright. I think they will make it available for everyone may be with time. Atleast we can make the page ready, like u have made it!

how long do you think it would take for 10 people to create something like broadband forum? there are already fake pages for facebook and other brands. pages option would result in massive pollution on the plus platform.

Yeah so its not specific right? They said that related pages on G+ will be made available. Obviously the exclusivity will be limited to a certain group only, atleast for now.

----------

And btw i checked by typing out +India Broadband Forum.....its not coming in the search results.

Back