• Thread starter Thread starter A.Pradeep
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 4,173

A.Pradeep

Madurai kaaran
ISP
Airtel 512 kbps Unlimited Broadband
Hi guys I bought SunDirect just today.Very Nice Clarity,and VC Number is coming very rare.Totally its good.Good SunDirect.Ok guys tell me how can i subscribe for Tensports?:thumbsup::dance::yahoo:

how is d sale of sun direct in madurai?

Hi guys

I bought SunDirect just today.Very Nice Clarity,and VC Number is coming very rare.Totally its good.Good SunDirect.Ok guys tell me how can i subscribe for Tensports?:thumbsup::dance::yahoo:

Just purchase 100rs recharge and login to your accoutn and select ten sports. or else ask the dealer to do it . it will activate within 30mins :thumbsup:

Ok i will do it.Sundirect sales is little bit more than before,becoz there is no sungroup in cable.So many changed to sundirect:thumbsup:

Which stb did they gave to you.And for activating any pack i think it is better to do online rather than telling to cc people it is total waste of time and they will ask lot of questions and also they will say the activation may take 24 hrs also. So it is better to go online and do it yourself. Activation may take only less than 15 min. And while activating it is better to switch to that channel at that time of activation.

Hi raja,they gave me HomeCast Stb.Ok i will activate tensports through online,as my balance is 0 so i need to buy a voucher of Rs.100 and order Tensports for 3 months.:thumbsup:

Hi raja,they gave me HomeCast Stb.Ok i will activate tensports through online,as my balance is 0 so i need to buy a voucher of Rs.100 and order Tensports for 3 months.:thumbsup:

How is ur balance goes to 0. Is SUN DTH detect money for 3 month totally?

I paid Rs.2000 and bought the Sundth.And so that money is for tamil basic package for 1yr and the installation.So there is no extra money i paid.So it shows the current balance is 0.

You r right, unless you buy recharge coupon and add it, ur balance will be ZERO only. Smile

Hi guys

I bought SunDirect just today.Very Nice Clarity,and VC Number is coming very rare.Totally its good.Good SunDirect.Ok guys tell me how can i subscribe for Tensports?:thumbsup::dance::yahoo:

hi pradeep .. happy to heard .. u also a sun subscriber.. we welcome u ..
first enjoy the diff .. :dance::dance::dance:

Back