SunTv is getting Worse on SunDirect

• Thread starter Thread starter A.Pradeep
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 5,335
:ashamed:I sometimes record movies for my own use.I don't like the VC Number coming on the picture,it makes the picture bad.So i need to prevent the VC Number.:thumbsup:

he he.. right.. But after recording, u ll obviously convert it to some format right... Just use some movie editing software and cover the vc number :D

In TS, Sun Tv is the only channel where the Tata Sky Watermark is placed in the center of the screen. Did any one noticed that or heard about this?So, I think , this is similiar thing in SD also?:huh:

Yes i noticed yesterday,Tata Sky logo was in the middle of the screen.But now they move the logo to the corner. Asdfgf,pls tell me how to do that? Do u know the method to cover the VC Number? I have seen on cable tv,sometimes the number will come,when showing songs,but it will be covered.But i don't know how to do that.Becoz VC Number will come suddenly and it will go after 10 sec.So i don't know how to cover that alone.If u know that pls tell me how and the software name plsss?:D

they may have cracked versions(means it authenticates without displaying the code) of set top box and IRDETO ,if you can understand electronics.:whistle:

The stakes are so high and the money involved runs into crores. Cracking cannot be ruled out.

More logos to prevent stealing of signals by cable guyz.

Back