New RCV from SunDirect

• Thread starter Thread starter jjvj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 3,709
SunDirect has now released new RCV cards, 25rs and 400rs. So now they have RCV from 25,100,200,300,400,500rs.

I first thought RCV to be ROYAL CABLE VISION......:hysterical:

Anyway thanks for the info.....:thumbsup:

Thank u for u r info.:thumbsup:

what about other tamil channels like isaiaruvi, jaya max etc;

The channels are under testing.... As per CC.

Hope they will complete it when next packages like ESPN-STAR SPORTS, NEO and One Alliance is getting to released. you have to wait till that.

I first thought RCV to be ROYAL CABLE VISION......:hysterical:

Anyway thanks for the info.....:thumbsup:

:hysterical:

The channels are under testing.... As per CC.

Hope they will complete it when next packages like ESPN-STAR SPORTS, NEO and One Alliance is getting to released. you have to wait till that.

Don't belive CCs. They don't know anything. I don't think they will test Jayaplus etc., for this long. What is there for them to test? They should add them soon. They have Gemini music but still they have added Vissa for Telugu. Same should be done for Tamil channels.

[/quote] Don't belive CCs. They don't know anything. I don't think they will test Jayaplus etc., for this long. What is there for them to test? They should add them soon. They have Gemini music but still they have added Vissa for Telugu. Same should be done for Tamil channels.[/quote]

they didnt have any test for UTV GROUP CHANNELS. RAJ TV AND JAYA PLUS. how they add these channels especially for SETMAX they add in morning and we got in evening and they gave it free for 45 days. and what is the problem in adding FTA channels.:wall::wall:

Back