Grand Theft Auto V

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 197
  • Views Views 25,973
Game ending spoiler alert!!!
You have one more chance
So the FIB(FBI) blackmails Franklin to kill Trevor because you know... He is insane and no one can control him and a very rich guy blackmails Franklin to kill Michael because of personal matters which occurred in previous missionsYou have to choose between A - Kill Trevor B - Kill Micheal C - Deathwish Choose option c to save your buddies...Option C kills the corrupt FIB agent and the rich guy and all three live

I completed 10% yesterday. But cannot play some missions in front of parents. So I stopped.
It's astonishing to see what these Rockstar have got away in terms of adult entertainment.

Game is rendering at 640p and then it uplscaled to 720p which sucks!
I think PS4/xbONE/PC will fix that.

the game is considered as a masterpiece by ign 10/10 by them.....so really want to play this game desperately

sanke1 said:
I completed 10% yesterday. But cannot play some missions in front of parents. So I stopped.
It's astonishing to see what these Rockstar have got away in terms of adult entertainment.
Trevor's entry is probably where you have stopped...There is one more nude scene with Trevor after few missions so beware when you play/switch to Trevor(once I switched to Trevor, he was finishing masturbating.)

Dextermorgan said:
Dafaq? Completed?! All missions?
Story side...took 3 days off college and one was sunday, my gameplay is 35+ hours currently and i have side missions left and a lot of other activities(more 10 hours i guess) and gta online will have several missions which will make it 100hrs of gameplay
sanke1 said:
720p in turn is getting upscaled to 1080p here which is why the graphics look like shit.
Graphics aren't shit, they are amazing considering the size of the open world and small details running on this hardware...

EDIT: Posts didn't merge

Back