Grand Theft Auto V

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 197
  • Views Views 25,973
^^ chromaniacI saw first 2 videos before! Driving and bombing on helicopters was epic!@Sanke1 Game is now up for grab at ebay for Rs.2699 Exc. Shipping.You better post a ad on OLX before pricez went down!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09/30/100-little-things-in-gta-5-that-will-blow-your-mind
sanke1 said:
.. Finally completed the main storyline with 1.7 billion dollars in every character's account.Epic game is Epic!Game completion = 60.19%I skipped those strangers and freaks missions.Anyone wants to buy PS3 copy from me? PM me for reasonable offers. Bear in mind the new game sells for ₹ 2999. I have not used the atomic blip code yet. So you will be getting it in "As New" Condition.
GTA online is releasing today, better check that out before selling

OT:
Supernatural said:
I will probably selling my n4 soon :tongue: so I can upgrade to nexus 5 when it comes out this month (hopefully)
US import ?:P
nexus 4 requires micro sim na or normal sim will work too ? :)

Do you guys get lag in XBlive or PSN? We have pretty shitty connections to abroad. What's the deal here? Any performance drop when playing online ?

http://www.readability.com/articles/yrh8xxhr
Rockstar will release a PC version of Grand Theft Auto 5 in 2014, Eurogamer understands.Multiple industry sources have indicated the open world game, currently available for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, will come out on PC in the first quarter of 2014.
The release plan mirrors that used for Grand Theft Auto 4, which released on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on 29th April 2008 before launching on PC in December 2008.A PC release should come as no surprise. In August GPU maker Nvidia's senior director of investor relations Chris Evenden mentioned a PC version of GTA5 during a financial call.
"[PC] gamers are preparing their systems for a strong roster of games coming this fall, including blockbuster franchises such as Call of Duty: Ghosts, Grand Theft Auto 5 and Assassin's Creed 4," he said.

Banned from gta online because of money glitch, atleast 70% have done it, i don't know what R* will do with them.
Lost my 60 hours gameplay and level 40...sad day

Back