Grand Theft Auto V

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 197
  • Views Views 25,973
sahibunlimited is attached to GTA V content like a leech!

I am at some sites which gets the news about games first or is posted instantly...preordered special edition on ebay but i will pirate it till i receive my disc :pirate:

game production cost 250 mill already made some 500 mill :P this game will break some records in sale and rockstar will still piss out a shitty pc port but this is srly making me think of investing a in ps3 :|

R*'s target is 1 billion i have read somewhere...
BTW if you will invest in a ps3 then get a 2nd hand slim ps3, not the FAT one as most old FAT PS3's are the one's with problems and the seller is trying to get rid of them, also get a Custom firmware PS3 as you can do many things in it...
Also don't get the latest superslim PS3

yeah they will hit 1 billion with this one. i had a ps3 for watching blu rays, am a pc gamer and console just sucks so i gave the ps3 to a frn now am thinking of just getting another cause all my gaming buddies will jumping on and i don't want to miss the fun , will just buy a new one and the gift it to someone on x-mas :P

one game am going to play is red dead redemption on console , this just one console game i really want to play and then the last of us :)

Also play uncharted series, metal gear solid 4, killzone 3, gran turismo5 (6 upcoming), heavy rain, beyond two souls (upcoming)

Back