Happy News - BSNL Broadband Extended FREE Night Unlimited Period Came Back

• Thread starter Thread starter sprk008
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 7,348

sprk008

ISP
BSNL
The extended FREE night unlimited period Came Back 2 my connection with proof, but i don't know it is 30 min.... pls check it and replay me

good news...

I noticed this too, but I am not going to take any chance. Very near my monthly quota limit for this month, will try it next month.

Guys when u try this be sure ur modem is continously downloading some data in between these7.58 and 8.28 am , if it stops for a while without downloading anything then from that moment if we starts another download it is counted on your daily usuage . So be sure download a big file continously for 8.28 from 7.58 in this time otherwise u will be charged shibs

Guys
when u try this be sure ur modem is continously downloading some data in between these
7.58 and 8.28 am , if it stops for a while without downloading anything then from that moment if we starts another download it is counted on your daily usuage . So be sure download a big file continously for 8.28 from 7.58 in this time otherwise u will be charged
shibs

ya you are absolutely right....

Guys
when u try this be sure ur modem is continously downloading some data in between these
7.58 and 8.28 am , if it stops for a while without downloading anything then from that moment if we starts another download it is counted on your daily usuage . So be sure download a big file continously for 8.28 from 7.58 in this time otherwise u will be charged
shibs

Its not true.
I have downloaded several files with in 7:59 AM - 8:29AM and all goes to FREE usage.
Yes, If your connection is disconnected in between, then it will goes to your paid normal usage.
So, the key is to stay connected during that period.

Its not true.
I have downloaded several files with in 7:59 AM - 8:29AM and all goes to FREE usage.
Yes, If your connection is disconnected in between, then it will goes to your paid normal usage.
So, the key is to stay connected during that period.

Do you have to reconnect at 07:59 or the connection from 02:00 AM can continue up to 08:28 AM ?

Do you have to reconnect at 07:59 or the connection from 02:00 AM can continue up to 08:28 AM ?

Come on friend ... Free usage is for 2AM-8AM.
But as the server calculates in blocks of 30 minutes, you can play the trick to cheat the server to extend your FREE usage by another 30 minutes by disconnecting at 7:58Am and again connecting at 7:59AM. So the next 30 minutes will goto your free usage upto 8:29AM. All this connect-disconnect can be automated using the simple command "rasdial" in a *.bat file.

Back