Hathway Internet - Pathetic Services

ISP
BBNL
Background: I purchased Hathway Broadband Services 40GB 15 Mbps Plan (Old Plan). I was using this plan for over 6 months. In the month of December 2014, they introduced me to NEW plan 3 Months Prepaid 25GB 50 Mbps plan. This NEW Prepaid plan got effected from January 2015 and Old plan got over as of 31st December 2014. The Hathway Engineer visited my residence, disconnected the Old Modem & Router i;e 15Mbps. He then installed the NEW Modem & Router for Prepaid 50Mbps plan. He gave me signed copy of the INSTALLATION report. Then he went away with the Old Modem and Router.

Issue 1: There was a Refundable Security Deposit that I had paid for Old Plan. This plan was disconnected on 31st December 2014. I was informed by Customer Service, that they would take 15 days time to Refund the security deposit. Ideally, they should have refunded around 15th January 2015.
However, they did not refund the money. I waited whole of January 2015, then 15 days in February 2015. They did not refund. Later I started writing emails to the Customer Service and Nodal Team. In the first week of March 2015, they asked me to provide GRN number. When I inquired further, they informed me that, at the time of disconnection and taking away the Old Modem & Router i.e.15Mbps, the Hathway Engineer would have provided the GRN number.
However, in my case, the Engineer did not provide the GRN number for old connection, instead he provided installation report for new connection. Took away the old Modem & Router.
Now they are saying - without GRN number, they can not provide refund amount.
WHAT SHOULD I DO?
WHY ARE THEY PENALIZING ME FOR IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOR OF HATHWAY ENGINEER?

Issue 2: From day one, in the NEW Prepaid 25GB 50Mbps plan, I am facing very serious CONNECTIVITY issues and Speed CONSISTENCY issues. In a month, average 40% of the time, there is a CONNECTIVITY issue. Between January 2015 and March 2015, I must have written more than 100 emails, complaints, to M/s Hathway Internet Customer Service, Nodal Officer and also, to Applet Officer. NO USE.
WHAT SHOULD I DO?
WHY SHOULD I PAY FOR THE SERVICES THAT WAS PROMISED BUT NOT PROVIDED?

KINDLY GIVE ME SOME IDEAS AND/OR PROVISIONS THAT ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE CONSUMER.
HOW ARE THEY i.e. M/S HATHWAY INTERNET ACCOUNTABLE FOR ALL THE MISERIES THAT I HAVE UNDERGONE IN THEIR HANDS EVEN AFTER PAYING FOR THE SERVICES IN ADVANCE?

Back