• Thread starter Thread starter krish_88
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 190
  • Views Views 80,933

krish_88

Regulars
ISP
Airtel XStream Fiber
Hi eveyone iam planning to buy a new coloured mobile with downloadable wallpapers, Ringtones, Infrared port, Gprs and Wap. Budget is 4-5. Please suggest a phone. From my view point i have one phone in my mind that is Samsung c-100. Please tell me your views

Now Nokia 3120 is priced at just Rs 5000Also SE T230 at rs 3500And SE T290i at Rs 3900But no infrared in these phones

Though C-100/110 has infrared has IR port, only 8 free slots for wallpaper/ringtones are left for user. I'll not recommend it at any cost. Poor "remote" like design...bad taste ! U cannot transfer anything from the phone to pc. Also the software works mainly on cable... :(

I'd recomend a T290i. It is sturdy and reliable budget phone, yet fairly loaded :D

Specifications : click here

Do u want a crap having only 64k colours to boast of ? If the phone dosen't have an in-built camera, what will u do with 64k colours display which is not well visible in sunlight ? And the display size is small too ! No MMS, Profiles are very few to say ! Very bad reviews. :lol:

yeah c100 is crab......even the infra-red doesnt workI wud suggest either Nokia 3120 if u can spend Rs 5000 or t290i at Rs 4000

Do u really want to buy this peculiar looking cellphone. The key layout and design is too bad I think. Dont know the price... :rolleyes: Better go for T290i :)

Oh my god!!! That is a terrible looking phone!!!! :oMaybe the key's are supposed to be ergonomically suitable for SMSes? :unsure:

Maybe the key's are supposed to be ergonomically suitable for SMSes?[/b]

Pretty ironical stuff !!! :lol:

Back