help me receving less actual speed download speed rater than

• Thread starter Thread starter visu1009
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2,105

visu1009

ISP
airtel
I have 256 ul plan the download rate differ from 25-30kb , but now i am only able to receive 15- kbs and it decreases so i checked the speediest but it shows 256 256kbps , so checked in another speed programe macfee there it showedm me100-150 kbps between that , so i called the technical ooficers form aitel they came and checked and they say that there is no probs , but when i download file from microsft its reaches 30 but in rapid share and link-removed it shows only 15 kb plz help me guys what shall i do i have beetel 220bxi modem ADSL2so what should i do to get the maximum download speed :@

You might be a victim of the "fair usage policy". Call 121 and confirm.

i checked the speedtest but it shows 256 256kbps
For 256 Kbps speed max is 32KB/sec ( *conditions apply)

In Rapid share etc FREE download the speed of D/L
will be slower. Get Premium acct or upgrade to higher speed.
Speed downgrade will be H24 as per "FUP" if your plan is unlimited.

You might be a victim of the "fair usage policy". Call 121 and confirm.

i already called them they said they have not used the policy :redface:

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

For 256 Kbps speed max is 32KB/sec ( *conditions apply)

In Rapid share etc FREE download the speed of D/L
will be slower. Get Premium acct or upgrade to higher speed.
Speed downgrade will be H24 as per "FUP" if your plan is unlimited.

as u said i am not premium holder but 2-3 weeks back i was downloading and i got speed between 20-27 kbs but far the past 2days i m not receiving the speed
:o

this problem also happened to mesometimes airtel servers does not support multiple downloadsso u will experience less speedbe calmspeed will get back in few dayseven airtel engg. cant help u regarding thisthey only check microsoft site i got my speed back in 3 to 4 days

this problem also happened to me
sometimes airtel servers does not support multiple downloads
so u will experience less speed
be calm
speed will get back in few days
even airtel engg. cant help u regarding this
they only check microsoft site

i got my speed back in 3 to 4 days

thnx hope the speed may return to normal but i want to know this when i try to download trough torrent the speed comes to 25kbs but when try to download from any other sites like direct downloads , Linux software etc the speed limits to 15kbs y is that :(

bcos in torrents there are peers and seedersso multiple connections are formed thats why we get average speed on utorrentsay on 256kbps connection i get 31KBps average speed on all torrents

Back