Very Weak JIO Speed. Download speed less than Upload

Maybe JIO has now joined the AVOID cartel and all the operators have agreed to throttle speeds for everyone.

For me it has improved. Seems like they added much needed additional 10mhz on band 40 so if my jiofi latches to band 40 then getting decent speeds.

I'm a new user for jiofi from yesterday. And so far I'm getting below 50kbps speed only. This is certainly not broadband nor 4G. I feel cheated by this speed. My BSNL BB has 4 MBps and download speed on it are around 400kbps regularly. I pay around 1700/- for BSNL BB. And I thought I could cut down my BB billby using Reliance 4G. But it seems I'll have to wait for 5G to get speeds close to what I get on my landline DSL today. Can anybody help me to tweak any settings on my jiofi router?
Thanks.

No settings change in JioFi is going to help. Try changing the position of JioFi (window sills, etc.) and see if it helps.

Not much change even if I put jiofi in my gallery . I got yesterday evening around 70kps by this method. Pretty low compared to what I get on my DSL.

Guys same here. I am Getting like 100Kbps (20- 30KB/s) from Feb 19 ,2017. Before that spwed was always 20+Mbps (In whole town same). Thing is after Feb 19 here only Band 5 is connecting. Also no help from VPN. I think Band 40 in my town is not working and Band 5 is not optimized here. And they want me to pay for Prime.

I'm a new user for jiofi from yesterday. And so far I'm getting below 50kbps speed only. This is certainly not broadband nor 4G. I feel cheated by this speed. My BSNL BB has 4 MBps and download speed on it are around 400kbps regularly. I pay around 1700/- for BSNL BB. And I thought I could cut down my BB billby using Reliance 4G. But it seems I'll have to wait for 5G to get speeds close to what I get on my landline DSL today. Can anybody help me to tweak any settings on my jiofi router?
Thanks.

You're not alone on this. Many are experiencing this issue because of less mobile towers in place according to the population using it in that area especially in Tier 2 & Tier 3 cities.

Back