They Call it a Broadband with speed less than what you pay for (less than 256kkbs)

• Thread starter Thread starter crest_delta
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 5,376
Yeah, as you must have seen my posts in many other threads - there are many happy kind of Reliance customers - including me!! In these 3 odd years, i had to face bad experiences only once or twice, where we had to actually abuse their CC to get things done - but even that incident is atleast a year old now.

They are improving their CC - and hope that the Level of commitment that you are showing, will surely force all the companies to improve their CC, after you people launch!!

I've heard mixed reviews, so it's good to hear that Reliance is improving customer support and that you're getting along with them.

By this time in 2015 I'll probably all over India every week checking in to each of my call centers to ensure everything is humming along nicely, and that customer support is doing it's job.

Yep!! And you would be here on this Forum as well, right??So that you can get a kind of "First hand review" of your services!!

Yep!! And you would be here on this Forum as well, right??

So that you can get a kind of "First hand review" of your services!!

I'm guessing I'll still be here, though I'll probably have a team of people monitoring it as well.

OK, so thats a nice honest statement!Coz 1 can understand that once the operations start, you may not find that much time to look for yourself.......and as regards a team, it can be effective if atleast 1 person is on it on a regular basis.....I am sure you will be considering this fact if you decide to have a team!!All the best for your plans......

the cool thing about today's tech is that you really have little need to keep an eye on various forums or sites.

you can keep a track through services like twitter/google alerts.

you get regular updates with direct links to stuff related to your choice of keywords.

no matter how busy he is, he can take 5 minutes out now and then and go through all the latest stuff related to his business brands. :)

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

i am myself a big fan of Real Time Search - Social Mention to keep an eye on some keywords that are of high interest to me.

But dont you feel it may give a lot of irrelevant stuff as well.....and if customised too much, then it may miss out some really important update??

Back