• Thread starter Thread starter RMurthy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1,087
ISP
BSNL
Place: Velachery, Chennai
Usage: Browsing, regular Skype video calls with my relatives in the US
Have moved to a new street recently. BSNL said they don't have wired connection for this street. A neighbor has Airtel dat card but he says speed is low. What are my other options? Can I get a good broadband connection at a budget of Rs 200-500 per month? I see options like wired, data card, 3G SIM etc, but am not sure which would be the most reliable, less costly option for my usage.
It would be great if the forum members here can help me with my requirement.

You are excepting a good broadband connection for rs. 200-500/month ...With regular skype video calls ....May your dream come TRUE...All the best .....

unclepeter: Thanks for your reply. In my previous home, i had BSNL broadband. It cost Rs 500 with FUP of 8 GB. Which was more than adequate for me. Since BSNL wired connection is not an option any more, I asked for an alternative. Sorry that I didn't know that data card / wireless plans similar to the one I had would cost more. Do let me know what my options are, and how much my monthly charges would be, if I go for a data card. Alternatively, should I explore wired connection from providers like Airtel, and how those costs will compare to data card?

Back