Help needed in buying a smartphone.

• Thread starter Thread starter supukabi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 1,898
Dimensity 920 is pretty close to Snapdragon 778G in performance. Mediatek is churning out quite decent SoCs off late. Should be good enough for your use case.

I would suggest looking into some SD 778G phones, they have been quite good so far from what I have heard because of the chipset, great for day to day tasks with not much heating, really efficient. Realme GT ME (look for sales it falls to around 19k). No hands on experience though.

And as @Nishant said you can go for Dimensity SoCs, my Father has the Motorola Edge 20 Fusion which comes with D800U, quite cool and plenty powerful for daily tasks.

It is all upon you, if you want to buy a phone that is almost a year old, sure you can wait, but in the end the buying choice and decision will be according to your needs and your preferences.

@Nishant are these chipset good for long run. or like Samsung exenos older the phone slower it gets. Also how is the deal I am getting can you tell.

I have used a smartphone with Helio G90T and never had any performance issues. The Dimensity series are supposedly even better.

As Sushubh said the performance also depends upon the quality of storage chips used and the OS optimization.

If 5G is not required, You can go for Realme 8.

Priced at Rs 15,999 but Currently it's on an amazing offer at Flipkart
with effective price of Rs 11,499 for 4GB/128GB version.

Full HD+ Super Amoled Display, Helio G95 processor, 5000 mAh battery, 30W Fast charger
and above all Android 12 Realme UI 3 update now available.

There is simply no other phone with this features at this price.

Back