Help on Dlink GLB 802C router

• Thread starter Thread starter garfield
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 18,440

garfield

ISP
MTNL
I recently switched to MTNL tribandI purchased D-Link GLB 802c ADSL routerNow i wanted to use torrents to downloadI m using utorrent, but i dont get the green lightSo i realized i had to unblock the portsI tried to use the portforward.com websiteBut the rules mentioned for NAT in the images there for 802c router dont match up with the ones i get in the configuration pageIt has asked me to add some RDR rulebut the options i get are only basic, filter, napt, bimap, pass, portforwardingAny idea how I can do portforwardingAlso is it something else i have to consider to get the torrents working

select the portforwarding option...

Done finally
i was putting in the rule id wrong
also it asks u to put the address as 10 0 0 3
u need to put in ur ip there eg 192.168.1.3

----------

thanks for the help all

I recently switched to bsnl I purchased D-Link GLB 802c ADSL routerNow i wanted to use torrents to downloadI m using utorrent, but i dont get the green lightSo i realized i had to unblock the portsI tried to use the portforward.com websiteBut the rules mentioned for NAT in the images there for 802c router dont match up with the ones i get in the configuration pageIt has asked me to add some RDR rulebut the options i get are only basic, filter, napt, bimap, pass, portforwardingAny idea how I can do portforwardingAlso is it something else i have to consider to get the torrents workingReply With Quote

follow similar to wht is given in portforwarding.com
use the parameters in the below screenshot

http://img3.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dlinkconfig.jpg

if you could post a screenshot of that page it would be great.. you have to select \"port forwarding\"

I just tried Port Forwarding as i couldnt get the triangle to go green in uTorrent and after following all instructions mentioned in this post and on portfoward.com, I am still left with this error when I connect uTorrent.

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/2221/utorrenterror.jpg

Any help will be greatly appreciated with blessings of sunshine :)

I am in Andheri btw and its been pretty awful to connect up since yesterday. Anyone else noticing the same problem?

Also, i am using the GLB 802C modem.

Thanks in advance

Back