• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2,233

~Hami~

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
Hi friends,I am using MsOffice 2002 in my Win XP. I want to use Ms Office 2003, how can I upgrade it or install it... do i need to uninstall the existing Ms Off and then install the new one? also, can i use both 2002 and 2003 msoff simultaneously ?and where can i get Msoffice 2003 ?Thank u...

whoa. i had no idea that a ms office 2002 version exist! you can easily upgrade office installations. it detects previous version and allows you to upgrade. upgrade here means that you would not be required to make selections for the apps you are already using. it would just install those. dictionaries and other stuff is also preserved i think.ah office xp is basically office 2002! i had no idea. :Pbtw. you should consider switching to openoffice 3. it is pretty good. and you get tons of added functionalities.PDF support. MediaWiki export!

hmmm.. good... but I need to upgrade to Office 2003 as I need it for a job... btw, what is open office 3 ?

hmm... there are little updates missing in Office 2002 word... so I need a more updated one that is suitable for the transcription job...

mhm. i guess openoffice might not work for you then. but check it out. its pretty good :)word auto complete feature is awesome.

i think it is udgaded simultaneously n u don't need to uninstall it

Back