Help Required for ONT configuration in Bharat Fibre FTTH connection 1500 GB CS 55 to get speed upto 200 MBPS

• Thread starter Thread starter gsriram01
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 6,094
ISP
BSNL FTTH
Hi Friends,
Good morning.
I am from Chennai and using FTTH connection for past 5 years without any issues
Currently I was in 650Gb plan at the speed of 50 MBPS and upgraded to 1500 GB CS55 plan at the speed of 200MBPS.
When I am checking with bsnl, they told me that they will replace current AONT 100c (only upto 100 mbps ) with new one and AONT 1143 (Alphion Brand).
They have configured this modem and I tried the speed using LAN in Dell latitude 5400 laptop, but I am able to get only speed around 95 mbps. Also I am using Asus RT-AC58U AC1300 Dual Band Gigabit Wireless Router and tried to test the speed..again I am getting 93 mbps in 5 ghz and 60 mbps in 2.4 ghz.
Could you please guide me whether any parameter to update in ONT router to get speed more than 200 Mbps or any update s required in bsnl side..I am waiting for your output friends. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sriram

What speeds are you getting via lan?

Hi Friends,
Good morning.
I am from Chennai and using FTTH connection for past 5 years without any issues
Currently I was in 650Gb plan at the speed of 50 MBPS and upgraded to 1500 GB CS55 plan at the speed of 200MBPS.
When I am checking with bsnl, they told me that they will replace current AONT 100c (only upto 100 mbps ) with new one and AONT 1143 (Alphion Brand).
They have configured this modem and I tried the speed using LAN in Dell latitude 5400 laptop, but I am able to get only speed around 95 mbps. Also I am using Asus RT-AC58U AC1300 Dual Band Gigabit Wireless Router and tried to test the speed..again I am getting 93 mbps in 5 ghz and 60 mbps in 2.4 ghz.
Could you please guide me whether any parameter to update in ONT router to get speed more than 200 Mbps or any update s required in bsnl side..I am waiting for your output friends. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sriram
Seems like the LAN port doesn’t support gigabit speeds. Try different LAN ports because sometimes one particular port is gigabit enabled. Also, check in network adapter properties whether the link speed is 100Mbps or 1Gbps.

Seems like the LAN port doesn’t support gigabit speeds. Try different LAN ports because sometimes one particular port is gigabit enabled. Also, check in network adapter properties whether the link speed is 100Mbps or 1Gbps.
Thanks for suggesting I tried all LAN port in router getting speed range from 85 to 95 mbps .

Go to control panel, then network and sharing, then you will see your active networks, click on ethernet and you will see the speed mentioned.

Back