Help Setting up BSNL Wings on ONT

shantam2005

IrRegulars
ISP
Maha Mediacom
Hi Guys, I recently got a BSNL Wings connection to set up with my local ISP (Maha Mediacom) Fibre Connection. I was able to configure the VOIP service part pretty easily and am able to make and receive calls. However, I am not able to hear any voice on the phone connected to ONT. I can hear the other phone ring when I dial a number but nothing once someone answers the call, eventhough the other person is able to hear me load and clear. I was wondering if this has something to do with CG NAT but the the calls work fine if made through a SIP Softphone on a phone/laptop connected to the same network. The ONT Model is Genexis Platinum 4410 and the interface is pretty similar to the Syrotech/Netlink Ones. Anyone has any suggestions on what could be going wrong?

@varkey saw your posts regarding setting up BSNL FTTH Voice, based on your experience, requesting your thoughts here as well :)

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,
I have configured wings service on my Syrotech ONT. Outgoing to any phone works fine but incoming calls get dropped when I recieve the handset. any solution for this problem....??

Upvote 0

Back