Help urgent. My BIG TV not workin.

• Thread starter Thread starter vicky10
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 6,453

vicky10

ISP
airtel
Frm yesterday, my big tv has stopped working. There appears only black screen on TV. I checked all cables, bt all were ok. Called cc bt they told it will take 2 days. So frnds plz help me what to do. Is there any way to reset the stb or any solution. Plz reply its urgent.

I guess something wrong in cables because of STB problems then screen goes blue with BIG TV logo only.Check Cables.

Hahahaha.. same problem as i have...Reboot it... If doesnt work... do manual installation from STB PressUP arrow and MENU button together - release it and immediatelyPressOK button (Repeat till you get INSTALLATION screeen)

Am getting the same error toooo :(Black screen...no Big TV logo nothin...Tried the steps of UP and MENU, Ok several times..nothin turns up...Help plz,ThanksDips

If you have not done this, then this should be done even before you try troubleshooting. CALL 1800-200-9001 and LODGE A COMPLAINT IMMEDIATELYWhen someone comes for a solution, take a local number and next time call them directly :rofl: LOL (Thats the only way you can reduce your waiting time).Their office head, gave me his personal cell number 2 weeks ago when he came to resolve my problem and then after i bugged him off 3-4 times when i had some problem with STB. Do the same. They want to sell and they want to provide good service in the beginning. They will die to give a solution.Go and shoot.

well in bangalore the local technician who came for installation had given his number and he never picked the calls...:(( Welcome to the world of Cus toe mer K(ya)are...

Hahahaha.. same problem as i have...

Reboot it...

If doesnt work... do manual installation from STB

Press

UP arrow and MENU button together - release it and immediately
Press
OK button

(Repeat till you get INSTALLATION screeen)
will surely try when i returx home.
Will it Work surely?
Have u faced same problem

there's a work around for this problem...Turn off the STB box with remote, press the red button on remote for more than 15 - 20 seconds until u see all three lights glowing on the STB (Power, Remote, Message). once u c the 3 lights, leave the red button and rest wud be instructed on screen...follow the steps again if it doesnt work the first time.ThanksDips

Back