Hi getting less speed on 749 NU

• Thread starter Thread starter ra_bunty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 2,404

ra_bunty

ISP
MTNL TRIBAND
Hello to everyone, I have migrated to 749NU plan on 1 FEB but i am only getting around 100kbps download speed on utorrent at night.Can anyone tell me how to increase my utorrent speed.thanx.

test ftp pr http download speed cox torrent speeds can vary as it depends upon number of sharers present....

try downloading ubuntu thru utorrent to check ur original speeds with utorrent!

hi tehelka05, i have tried downloading ubuntu through utorrent and i am getting 2mbps speed.but when i try to download other torrents i get only 40kb speed .Please tell me what is the problem.because last night i was only able to download 1Gb of data.

hi tehelka05, i have tried downloading ubuntu through utorrent and i am getting 2mbps speed.but when i try to download other torrents i get only 40kb speed .Please tell me what is the problem.because last night i was only able to download 1Gb of data.

if i try to download something that only 10 people have i'll definitely have less speed than a file which 1000 people have.....

what ur downloading might not have enough seeds / leechers to maintain the speed..... try downloading something which has like more than 50 seeds and more than 200 leechers ur speed will max out......

read this for a better unserstanding

BitTorrent (protocol) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanx to all of you for providing help.Last night i downloaded a torrent with more than 1000 seeds and got 4.1 Gb of data downloaded.I think there is no problem now.only thing was to download that torrent which has more seeds.Thanx again.

Hey ppl..lately I have noticed that in Mumbai ppl are getting full bandwidth of 2MBps without any attenuation. I mean mumbai ppl are getting around 2100Kbps in their speed tests..whereas here in Delhi its still around 1750. When were u ppl upgraded and had zero attenuation?? Is zero attenuation ever possible?

Back