High page load time on Airtel Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter nishantt6969
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 135
  • Views Views 12,521

Jio also has a high load time, but only seems to be on the download side which can be blamed on the 30Mbps internet.
This is quite an unusual issue, you need to get an Airtel engineer to sort this out. It does not seem anything that you need/can to/do change on your side.
I have my upload speeds choked on Airtel, but still, my web experience is smooth.

No. If that was the case, everyone would be experiencing poor internet due to using VPN. It can be something as simple as a packet queuing issue on Airtel's side.
Even if your gateway would have been in the US and the gateway was responsive enough to herd your packets you still would not be experiencing such an issue.

In I-ON my internet was in Mumbai but the gateway was in Mangalore, this never really caused web page slowdowns.

I tried the same on BSNL and I got 2 results. 0.6s on chrome that runs no extensions and 1.3s on one that runs 10+ extensions.

Last edited:
Yes, that is because of extensions like ad-blocker, Grammarly, dark-mode, etc. Process the web pages to hook their content to the page.
It's the extra processing that increases time.

Back