• Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2,085

naveener

ISP
connect
:happy: hi everyone ,

i'm new to this forum.
i wanna help to solve my problem.
i'm going to open an office in kapurthala,punjab and it'll accomodate around 20 pcs with internet connection. since all the system will be up for atleast 14 hours/day. it is internet based buisness so connectivity is very important. what kind of connection should i opt for?
pls provide me the information

Well, I would suggest getting a leased line. Get a leased line if your budget permits else go some business tariff plan from BSNL. :)

if you are looking at operating a business. you would have to find out the business plans from the ISPs in the locality... airtel, bsnl both have business plans though they are not going to be as cheap as home plans.

Time we look at more cities in Punjab - Amritsar is on our radar, but not yet Jalandhar. If we did wire up those two, we could go there.

Actually, it depends on the application.. i mean .. if you are gonna use only normal emails & web browsing than you can go for any broaband business plan with unlimited downloads. But, if you have to run some app like SAP, ERP or some application that require constant latency & speed i'll suggest you to go for leased line. Though leased lines are costlier than broadband. We are into Internet business.. you can call me @ 9218869500 so that i can understand your exact requirement & may be give you a solution that suits best to your requirements.

:happy: hi everyone ,

i'm new to this forum.
i wanna help to solve my problem.
i'm going to open an office in kapurthala,punjab and it'll accomodate around 20 pcs with internet connection. since all the system will be up for atleast 14 hours/day. it is internet based buisness so connectivity is very important. what kind of connection should i opt for?
pls provide me the information

--
Rahul makhija
Sales Manager | AIR I.T. Infrastructure Private Limited
92188 69500 | [email protected] | http://www.airitindia.com

Back