• Thread starter Thread starter urpradhan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 3,296

urpradhan

Regulars
ISP
BSNL-Home 500C
Hi FriendsToday I have booked my "Home 500 C" combo plan with a rental modem of type-I. The plan summarizes as ...1. Fixed monthly charge: Rs 500/-2. Modem rental of Type-I: Rs 60/-3. 1.5 GB monthly free Traffic4. Night unlimited (2-8)5. No rental for LL with free 175 calls and further will be as per OneIndia planso, I would like to know, approximately how much data transfer will happen for a normal browsing of 1 - 1.5 hrs per day? And the 175 free calls is for Local or STD ?Thank you

checking of mails, voice chat and normal browsing would take upto 30mb. use firefox with adblock,flashblock addons.i am using home500 plan. i normally use day time usage for normal browsing(mails checking,some time on ibf,etc) it is around 35mb :)

No rental for LL with free 175 calls and further will be as per OneIndia plan

175 calls can be made in your exchange and std also. but you will get 3 mins local is 1 call and 1 min for std = 1 call.

@vissu, here people had raised complaint regarding that 1min std is 1 call !
It says after 175 calls, it is charged as one india plan ! so till 175 calls, it is not on 1 india plan, so you cant get 1 minute for std ???

i read over here itself. please confirm !

@ appus please check this... :wall: bsnl says 175 free calls
here is the table for call duration. i gave the above info according to this table :(
but according to Dataone Tariff page in bsnl, it says 175 free calls(as per which plan?) and beyond that charged as per one india plan. thats why i assumed as per normal tariff those free calls will be charged :|

Back