• Thread starter Thread starter vissu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1,643

vissu

Regulars
ISP
Beam Fiber 3MBPS
I am facing this problem since the change of my plan from 1st may. i have changed from UL750 plus to Home 500 this month. Order status is still shown as open:cry:

bsnl customer care people are not able to give answer. they simply disconnecting the call. they are even using badwords. anybody facing this problem?:cry:

try talking personally to DE/DGM of your district.only his direct speaking to officials at bangalore can be helpful.

/members/vissu/Either way you win !If you are still in UL750 download at lower speed !if you are in Home500 now d/l at Higher speed and avail free Nu 0200-0800.How can you be billed now ? whatever you download is free as per old plan !So the BB speed will give you the clue whether you are really in Home 500 and take care during daytime surfing. ( not to exceed 2.5GB limit)Worst case scenerio: you may have to shell out Rs 250+ taxes extra next month!

same happened last month when i changed to ul750 plus on april 1st. i have downloaded more than 5 gb while i was in open and future dated statuses.after 2days(on april 3rd) plan shown as provisioned. but i have been billed 870 rupees for april month according to changed plan(ul750 plus). now i changed to home500. but it is still showing status as open :wall:no speeds of upto 2mbps. customer care executive says what status? :o those illiterates are not able to traceout the order status. until today, i used only 300 mb :cry: i want my plan to be provisioned.

now they changed my status to future dates :cry: after looooooooong time(45days). due to contacting my exchange engineer, atleast this was happened. according to his words, main prob is at server side(bengaluru) so that plan change has not been taken.

http://img128.imageshack.us/my.php?image=futuream5.jpg

due to this problem i have been wrong billed for usage. i used 2238 out of 2560 mb and 1642 mb night usage. total is 3880 mb. but they charged me 1056 bucks extra(3880-2560=1320) for 1320 mb at Re 0.8 :( i have submitted printouts of usage details and letter for correction of bill

happiest thing is that, they said bill will be corrected and they are in action atleast now(for provision of plan) :whistle:

Back