HOME UL 900 Query!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Shilpa365
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 4,392

Shilpa365

ISP
Dataone
Hi, I'd given an application last month to change my plan from the startup plan (250) to Home 900 unlimited. From 1:31 p.m., December 1st, my Service Order Records shows "Plan- HOME UL 900" The Service Records, however, still shows the list of how much MB/GB I've used thus far, date-wise. Is this normal? Plan- HOME UL 900 means you can download unlimited right?? Can someone tell me if Service Records continue to show data downloaded/uploaded even after its changed to HOME UL 900. Should I just ignore this and continue downloading? Just very uncertain since I am not used to exceeding the 1 GB limit. Should I just be cautious and check my bill next month before going for huge downloads or should I go ahead with downloading? Can someone please clarify this???

If the field "Sum Traffic Excluding Night Unlimited(GB)" shows 0 then you are in UL plan.

The service records continue to show the usage details . { the right most column on your records will be zero } You can have unlimited downloads at no extra charges ,as your plan is clearly shown as UL 900 at the portal .

i have also changed my plan from startup to UL 900. it still shows me the data usage but my bill is correct. GO FOR DOWNLOADS!!!

Hi Every One. One Query For This Plan....there Is Some Pulses Mentioned In This Plan What Is That??

"Note:
** For Home Plan UL 900 Plus: Telephone fixed monthly charges per month- Nil, Free Calls- Nil,
MCU charges per Pulse @ Rs. 1/- shall be applicable. The calls shall be charged
as per pulse rate of BSNl Bfone General Plan. Security Deposit and Installation
charges as applicable for Local/STD/ISD shall be taken from new customers.

##For Home Plan UL 900: Telephone Rental per month, Free Calls & MCU charges
per pulse shall be as per existing plan of the customer."

WHATS THE ABOVE STUFF IS ANYONE USING THIS PLAN FOR LONGER TIME CAN EXPLAIN ME..
MEANS I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER THERE IS ANY CALL CHARGE FOR THE TIME WHICH WE USE THE BB

@farukh : If you make voice calls from the bsnl broadband phone line, the applicable pulse rates will be added to your bill.

UL 900 : You pay 900 + tax for broadband AND you also pay a fixed monthly rental for voice calls. The pulse charges are as per the plan you have selected for your voice calls.

UL 900 Plus : U pay only 900 + tax. There is no fixed monthly rental included in your bill for voice calls. But you can still make voice calls. The calls shall be charged as per pulse rate of BSNl Bfone General Plan.

@farukh : If you make voice calls from the bsnl broadband phone line, the applicable pulse rates will be added to your bill.

UL 900 : You pay 900 + tax for broadband AND you also pay a fixed monthly rental for voice calls. The pulse charges are as per the plan you have selected for your voice calls.

UL 900 Plus : U pay only 900 + tax. There is no fixed monthly rental included in your bill for voice calls. But you can still make voice calls. The calls shall be charged as per pulse rate of BSNl Bfone General Plan.
SORRY I DIDNT UNDERDSTOOD WHAT U TOLD. SEE I HAVE A BSNL LANDLINE CONNECTION ON WHICH I HAVE HOME 500 PLAN BB. I DONT USE INTERNET FOR MAKING ANY CALLS I USE MY LANDLINE AS IT IS...

In my post above, I meant to say that you can attach a phone to your landline and actually make a voice call. Thats where the pulse-charges come in.So you use your bsnl landline only for internet. Okay fine, then you shouldn't be worried about the pulses.

Hey here. . . wen u go for the UL900 plan u have the usage of broadband as unlimited. . . u have got a lanline phone linked right. . . for tat lanline a rental will be added. . . like 180rs. . 475rs etc. . .

Since 900rs itself is a huge amt for a user and for those users who needs more of broadband n a very little landline usage the UL900PLUS has been introduced. . . so bsnl will collect no amt as rental for ur telephone. . . once u use up ur phone from the first min ur call s charged. .. for this plan the pulse rate s as per ONEINDIA plan. . .

Clear now. . .

Back