Homenet, THE WORST INTERNET PROVIDER

ISP
GNS
This is the email I wrote to them. Real bad experience.
To whomsoever it may concern,You have a VERY BAD service. A REALLY BAD service and customer care. I had called up almost 3 weeks ago to get an internet connection and you 'promised' me an internet connection in 3 days, because there is an internet switch on my building terrace and there needs only the wiring to be done.But then the nightmare started, there were rains and lightning that caused downtime for you, fine thats a proper reason and I can understand that. But you guys started acting worse than Shahrukh Khan in Ra.one. When I called, your customer service lady said 'It will be done tomorrow surely'. This same reason went on for 5 days at a stretch. After that the customer care lady talked to the manager and told me that it will be done before 7(on Monday, 23rd September). I waited, and called at about 6:30 and again I had to hear 'It will be done tomorrow'. Called yesterday again(on Tuesday, 24th September) and again you said 'It will be done tomorrow'.Today I called you guys and I had the WORST experience with any ISP. Your customer care lady, I asked when it will be done and she says 'It will be done tomorrow'. I blast out at her saying about my experience with you guys and she says 'Amhi kahi nahi karu shakat' and when I tell that I don't want the connection she says 'Theek aahe' and cuts the call.Is that a bloody way to behave to a customer?Pretty disappointed by them, make sure you consider before getting their internet service.

Which area of Mumbai are you from ? I was planning to get Homenet ( in Mulund area) , but now I am thinking again :numbness:

Back