Honest Review: Disconnected Excitel After 1 Hour of Installation (Poorest ISP and LCO Business)

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 63558
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 18,073
my lco is also kinda good. connection hardly goes down. has power backup as well.

i have 2 issues with excitel -

1) net goes down when it rains. like srsly. it is 2018 and stuff like this still happens.
2) packet loss. like what the hell is this? are guys at excitel truly that incompetent that they cant fix this issue? till now i have seen numerous complaints from people about packet loss but havent seen a solution till yet.

excitels facebook page is filled with complaints. its like they dont see them at all and have no will to improve.

3) kinda of an issue - video bufferings.

i will make a dedicated post where i will post videos of these issues. i will keep on posting these videos till excitel fixes them .
i'll play games and record instances of packet loss. i will watch videos and record instances on bufferings. lets see how they react.

@Aakash Malhotra It can only be solved if Excitel is at ground-level. LCO lies to Excitel. So yeah, Excitel is pretty much fucked up because of it.

But about the internet? Trust me. You will see the change very soon. If companies like Airtel and Jio provides nicer service keeping the per data cost very lower or give bulk data instead of 100 GB? Who wants LCO? Just let me know.

The max to max, you would take LCO as a backup only.
Yes, There are some routing issues with Jio right now but they are new. They are not even established. 1 thing is 100% sure is that they are FTTH. So in future if everything gets settled and they become mature? Do you really think it will be bad? I think Jio Fiber has nice scope in Delhi at-least. Being a capital of country, we still have the worst broadband connectivity.

what excitel has over other networks is their reach. i have no isp in my area except excitel. i dont see my area getting jio fiber any time soon as well.

and there are many areas in delhi where only excitel is present.

I do not get your point....

I had Excitel service from him.... proper login id & password. I could login with those credentials on Excitel app and website.....

Later I switched to triple play...... I kept my login and password same..... and likewise changed many ISP's keeping the same login, password.... So effectively I have to change only Screen name in router.

EDIT: Off-Topic Discussion with @ijsa

Last edited by a moderator:
what excitel has over other networks is their reach. i have no isp in my area except excitel. i dont see my area getting jio fiber any time soon as well.

and there are many areas in delhi where only excitel is present.
That's because they leave it to the LCO. They don't have reach. It's their partnership they have. You can setup Excitel kind of ISP easily if you have money and little bit of manpower.

Bro excitel needs lco more than LCO needs excitel. It's because of little monopoly he has created by cutting others wires, first it was for cable tv and now internet. My ACT use to go down every week and I know who the culprit is. Even the banners, board, pamphlets of other isp are removed.
Even I am waiting for jio to come in. Airtel ftth vs Jio ftth. I think these lco/goons would be out of business permanently.

Last edited:
What Excitel + LCO is a gangster kind of stuff. Excitel cuts the wire the most (because the people behind the LCOs are mostly either from the slums or a little odd town).

I think it's important that TRAI do checks on Excitel. And I think Excitel should have control over the LCO.

There is no Airtel FTTH vs. Jio FTTH. (Anyone of them comes, it's fine since over the time, it will be good only) and if both comes? It's the best you can have.

(Talking about Airtel FTTH and not including Airtel V-Fiber which is a dead tech. and failed).

why would a lco allow excitel to control them ? these lcos are just partnered with excitel. excitel gives them fiber line and guaranteed monthly income and lco gives them customers.

excitel just have deployed one of their line man staff at these lcos who works 'under' the lco not with them.

Back