How do i convince siti to lay cable in my area(avail 100mt away)

Excitel won't come till LCO is there. You can check hathway(their plans are different from site one) or try Airtel VDSL with +100gb offer, after which there may may be more players and you might be able to reduce tariff.

But at least you should change plan. Had MTNL 512kbps in 2011 and it was torture. Using 2mbps now, and still have youtube problems and some image heavy sites have to be refreshed to load.
Like @xyx2000 said plans really have changed and they are still giving me those decade old plan when i should be getting 70GB 2Mbps after that 1Mbps and now im so angry that if i express myself here i will get banned
Now this is the last month i will use mtnl, they didn't even bother to upgrade my plan when i have been using their service for more than a decade. They are serving me **** on a platter.
I will definitely abuse my area manager babu when i return his landline and modem.

And about lco topic there are easily 4-5 lco here that i know of
Hathway also drops their flyer every other week. I think they have 10Mbps 150GB fup @ approx 1k.
Maybe i will subscribe to them if siti didn't listen.

@manu1991 you are right i should call every lco nearby and ask about their plan offering but im skeptical that they are even close to Excitel/siti plans

LCO dont have their own plans, they usually tie up with some provider only. If not excitel or SITI, it could be some provider like Timbl or Hathway like you mention

Like @xyx2000 said plans really have changed and they are still giving me those decade old plan when i should be getting 70GB 2Mbps after that 1Mbps and now im so angry that if i express myself here i will get banned
Now this is the last month i will use mtnl, they didn't even bother to upgrade my plan when i have been using their service for more than a decade. They are serving me **** on a platter.
I will definitely abuse my area manager babu when i return his landline and modem.

And about lco topic there are easily 4-5 lco here that i know of
Hathway also drops their flyer every other week. I think they have 10Mbps 150GB fup @ approx 1k.
Maybe i will subscribe to them if siti didn't listen.

@manu1991 you are right i should call every lco nearby and ask about their plan offering but im skeptical that they are even close to Excitel/siti plans
ISPs generally do not upgrade plans on their own, you have to do it .

BTW Siti only gives 1mbps up in all its plans so IMO it is worse than Hathway etc

Back